Unlike other Shakeology reviews that simply list the ingredients, we decided to take closer look into the Shakeology ingredients. To find if this meal replacement shake is truly what it claims to be. Packed with superfood ingredients that have been sourced globally. Curious to know what our research revealed? Here are the key Shakeology ingredients and our findings, that will help you understand what makes them so effective:
- Isolated Whey Protein and Fiber: While the former is a source of high-quality protein that your body can easily absorb, the latter keeps you feeling full for a longer time. Thus reducing your food cravings and hunger. Since whey protein encourages in building and maintaining muscle mass, you get better results with your workout sessions that are aimed at muscle gain. Yet, the benefits don’t stop here since your muscles can now regenerate faster. Which no longer makes you feel sore after every workout session. Whey protein even helps to keep your blood sugar steady. Thanks to the essential amino acids present in whey protein that encourage clarity of mind by supporting the functions of your brain, you can enjoy improved cognitive focus.
- Phytonutrients: Our Shakeology review found that this health shake contains polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins and anthocyanins. All of which have antioxidant properties that help to fight the damage caused by free radicals. Perhaps you know how free radicals damage your cells and could be held responsible for the aging process and worse, even for certain degenerative conditions. With the intake of Shakeology, you get to benefit from these phytonutrients that are known to prevent many of such degenerative conditions together with giving a boost to your immune system.
- Probiotics and Prebiotics: Probiotics are friendly bacteria that help your gut while prebiotics refer to elements that support such friendly bacteria, thus supporting healthy digestion. Since they help with nutrient absorption (e.g. prebiotics help in absorption of certain minerals, calcium being the most notable one), they support the regularity of your digestive track that help you to forget gas, bloating and other such troubles that are caused by poor digestion.
- Digestive Enzymes: By helping the foods you consume to be broken down into their individual components, these enzymes pave the way for better absorption of nutrients. This means whatever your food intake is throughout the day, it gets absorbed better in terms of nutrients, thus letting you enjoy better digestion and regularity.
- Adaptogen Herbs: In today’s fast paced life, stress has become an inherent part that you just can’t avoid. The best way is to manage it effectively to lead a healthy life and that’s exactly what these herbs do. These herbs have been used traditionally to help your body become accustomed to the effects of stress and respond to it in a positive manner, thus not making it get hold of your life and turn into a chronic condition with time.
- Vitamins and Minerals: If you don’t like to eat your veggies (like many of us do) or just fail to get enough vegetables on your plate, this meal replacement loaded with vitamins and minerals can help you get the adequate dose your body requires for proper functioning. For lazybones or those pressed for time, drinking a glass of this healthy shake is much more convenient than buying and eating loads of fruits and veggies (not to mention the cooking time involved in some cases as you can’t eat some of these foods raw!).
Article Source : http://www.getrippedathome.org/shakeology-reviews/